|Download the App
|Scan the QR code below and download on your device
|Or go to the App stores:
Since it’s launch in 2011, the ECCO App has been downloaded over 20 000 times.
The App has up to the minute information about ECCO organised oncology events, and is there to help delegates achieve the very best from their Congress participation
- Free download for all Apple and Google mobile devices
- Crisp and user-friendly navigation
- Flexible on and offline modes to suit all needs
- Multiple congress access: Select conferences can be downloaded individually
- Comprehensive sharing options
- Personalised MyCongress section: For notes, tags, export, programme, etc.
- Search the programme by speakers, authors, types, track, posters, free-text search, etc.
- Find your way with venue map
- Paper free
To get the most out of the conference you’re attending, the App is the best tool for planning and organising your event participation.
The ECCO App offers a good balance of information about ECCO and conference content:
- The European Cancer Congress 2015, 25-29 September 2015, Vienna, Austria
- EORTC-EANO-ESMO 2015, 27-28 March 2015, Istanbul, Turkey
- EACR-AACR-SIC Special Conference 20-23 June 2015, Florence, Italy
- EBCC10, 9-11 March 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- EACR24, 9-12 July 2016, Manchester, UK
- ESSO36 in partnership with the Polish Society of Surgical Oncology, 14-16 September 2016, Krakow, Poland
- EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium, 18 October 2016, Munich, Germany
Download the app directly from our website (Android only): Follow these instructions
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified: