Soon the ECC2015 app will be available (including preliminary programme and lots of additional information). You can already now download the ECCO app where the ECC2015 event will be available.
|Download the app
|Scan the QR code below and download on your device
|Or go to app stores:
Since it’s launch in 2011, the ECCO App has been downloaded over 14 000 times.
The App has up to the minute information about ECCO organised oncology events, and is there to help delegates achieve the very best from their Congress participation. Benefits includes:
- Free download for all Apple and Google mobile devices
- Crisp and user-friendly navigation
- Flexible on and offline modes to suit all needs
- Multiple congress access: Select conferences can be downloaded individually
- Comprehensive sharing options
- Personalised MyCongress section: For notes, tags, export, programme, etc.
- search the programme by speaker, authors, types, track, posters, free-text search, etc.
- Find your way with venue map
- Paper free
To get the most out of the conference you’re attending, the App is the best tool for planning and organising your event participation.
PRINT THIS PAGE