Register early, and benefit from significant savings on fees!
Only onsite registration is now possible at the venue in Vienna.
The group registration procedure must be followed for groups of 20 participants or more.
To register between 2 and 19 participants, please refer to the individual registration page. It is possible to register up to 19 participants individually online and pay for them in one global payment. Only one invoice will then be issued. Participants will receive an individual voucher with a barcode.
A group registration is possible for minimum 20 participants.
Registration desk telephone number for general enquiries onsite: +32 2 880 15 21
Full payment in Euro (€) must be received before the corresponding deadline to benefit from early, regular or late rate.
Provision of full details (name, profession, place of work, email and professional profiles) for each group participant is mandatory .
Group Registration Fees
|Deadline: Receipt of both online registration and payment
||09 April 2023
||04 August 2022
||18 September 2022
||As of 19 September 2022
|Group registration rate (per participant)
All registration fees include local 10% VAT
- Registration at the member rate or the patient advocate rate is only possible for individual registrations via the individual registration page and not as part of a group
Practical registration details
To register a group of 20+ participants, please follow this procedure.
- Create an account, (if you do not already have an account). You will then receive the login and password in the e-mail account you provided.
- Use these login details to log into the ECC2015 Congress pages.
- Click the Registration button on the right hand menu and select Group Registration
- Fill in the Group Registration Form online with the name and contact details of the group booker (main contact person) as well as all the invoicing address section. We also require that you indicate a second contact person from your company/organisation, as a back-up. At this stage, you only need to indicate the number of delegates to be registered at the current rate.
- You will be contacted by the registration team to confirm the receipt of your registration request and you will be asked to submit a letter of appointment if you are a third-party acting on behalf of a company (This is mandatory and failure to submit the document will block your registration.)
- Payments should be received by the corresponding deadline. Failure to do so will automatically push the group registration to the next available rate.
- Only when the payment is completed, will you receive a confirmation of registration and payment by email, along with a link to fill in, online, the details for each participant. The following information must be provided for each person in your group:
First name + Family name
Place of work
Email address (valid personal email address / 1 per participant)
Please note that without the full payment, you will not be able to submit the participants’ names. It is the sole responsibility of the group booker to make sure the payment is done by the relevant deadline.
- Once names are submitted, the group booker will receive an email with a link which he / she should provide to EACH group participant. It will enable the participant to update their online profile themselves. This step is MANDATORY for each group participant.
- Should the participant not complete his / her profile beforehand, the badge will NOT be printed. The badges will only be printed and available once the profile information is properly filled in, and this applies for each group participant.
- The deadline to submit all the participants’ names is 7 September 2022. Name changes for group registrations are free before this date. Name changes are no longer allowed after 7 September 2015. After this date, a name change will be considered as a new registration.
- It is the group booker’s ultimate responsibility to make sure that all the names are correct by 7 September 2015. Spelling mistakes /last minute changes after this date will result in a new registration and payment at the onsite rate.
Registration of less than 20 participants is not considered a group: a voucher with a barcode will be sent individually to each participant directly.
Groups from 20 to 50 participants
Group representatives will receive a voucher with a barcode for each participant.
Two options are available for group representatives:
- They can go to the Scan & Go Desk to print out all the badges for the participants in their group.
- They can distribute the vouchers to the participants in their group to allow each participant to go to the Scan & Go Desk and print their badge themselves.
Groups of 51+ participants
Group representatives will receive an email, 6 weeks prior to the start of the Congress, requiring the following:
Send the ECC2015 Secretariat the complete contact details of the person who will be in charge of the group onsite. Only that person will be allowed to pick up the badges and lanyards at the Congress venue.
Book an onsite appointment to pick up all the group’s badges and lanyards.
PLEASE NOTE: No printed programme books or Congress bags will be available
Appointment times must be respected. Failure in doing so will result in the group booker losing their reserved spot.
During the appointment, the following steps will be followed:
- Distribution of badges and lanyards
- New registrations and new payment at onsite rate
Methods of payment
Payment by credit card is preferred. Accepted credit cards are: Eurocard/Mastercard, Visa or American Express. Alternatively, direct bank transfer should be made to the following bank account:
Avenue E. Mounier 83
Account number: 7330 3489 7903
IBAN BE21 7330 3489 7903
Swift/BIC Code: KREDBEBB
KBC Bank, Chaussee de Wavre 1662, B-1160 Brussels
To easily trace your payment, please indicate your registration number in your remittance.
Cancellation & refund
All cancellations are subject to a 120 EUR administration fee per participant. The deadline to receive the cancellation request is Tuesday 4 August 2015. Cancellation requests after this date are not refunded.
To add more participants to an existing group registration, please contact the Congress Secretariat ([email protected]) directly.
Any replacement (i.e. change of participant’s name) of a confirmed registration is possible for free until 7 September 2015. After this deadline, any change will result in a new registration.
No onsite changes are allowed.
Please book hotel accommodation directly through the official housing agent.
Italian Participants – Prerichiesta AIFA
The IPCAA-Italia Association has been appointed to manage the legal documentation required by Italian Legislative Order n.541 of December 30, 1992, art 12, Para 3. Please contact the IPCAA-Italia Association directly for Italian ‘Prerichiesta AIFA’:
Via Dario Niccodemi 14
20052 Monza (MI), Italy
Fax: +39 039 2121693
E-mail: [email protected]
Digital Scientific Programme
Please note that the Scientific Programme of the Congress will only be available online and through our mobile app – free for download on all Apple and Google mobile devices, also operational in offline mode and including a wide range of advanced functionality to enhance your delegate experience.
* It is the group booker’s ultimate responsibility to make sure that all the names are correct. Spelling mistakes /last minute changes after 7 September will result in a new registration and payment at the onsite rate
PRINT THIS PAGE