FAQ: Individual registration
NB: Only registrations submitted online are accepted. Registrations are not accepted by fax, email or over the phone.
Login and Password
How do I get my login & password?
First timers should create a congress profile/account here (attention: this is different from registering for the Congress).
Once your profile/account is created, you will receive an automatic email with your login details (username and password). If you do not receive your login details immediately, first check your spam folder before contacting the Congress secretariat.
Forgotten Password? Click here to retrieve your password.
Registration, payment, invoices and invitation letters
Where do I register online for the ECC2015 congress in Vienna?
Go to the ECC2015 congress registration website where you can register an Individual participant or a group of participants.
Which contact details should I provide?
Complete the work and email addresses of the contact person and the participant. Also complete the invoicing details (if different from your work address) as well as the VAT number (if applicable).
Can I register someone else for the meeting
Complete the information of the contact person (you) as well as the participant’s details (the person attending the congress) in the fields provided. Finish the registration by proceeding to checkout.
Which information/document should I provide when registering?
Depending on the selected registration rate, please provide the following:
• Member rate: Enter your membership number in the field provided on the online registration form.
• Student/Junior rate: Upload your official statement of “training status” when prompted in the registration process. It must be written on official letter-headed paper and signed by your Head of Department.
Day registration: Can I register for 1 day only?
Yes, but only onsite at the onsite registration desk. Only credit card payments are accepted for this rate.
How do I access my registration record and/or complete my payment online?
To access your registration, go to the registration website and enter your log in details (username and password). NB: the following can be done to an existing registration:
• Add more participants
• Change the method of payment (from bank transfer to credit card option or vice versa)
• Complete the payment of an unpaid registration (however, the registration rates cannot be changed. To change the rates, contact the Congress Secretariat)
• Register and pay for ticketed sessions and the networking event
Payments: Online payments by credit card (MasterCard, Amex or Visa) are accepted. To change your method of payment or to complete an unpaid registration, log back into your registration profile (as described above) and then click on CHECKOUT (PAY YOUR REGISTRATION).
Attention, a registration is considered valid only when the payment reaches the ECCO bank account. Therefore please, keep in mind that bank transfers could take up to 10 working days for some countries. Cheques are not accepted.
How do I get a confirmation of my registration?
You will first receive an automatic email once your registration is submitted. Then an official confirmation of registration will be sent by the registration team once your payment is received.
What is included in my registration package?
The following are included:
- Access to all scientific sessions and industry sponsored sessions
- Access to the exhibition
- Attendance to the Opening Ceremony and welcome reception on Friday 25 September (catering included)
- Free access to public transportation in Vienna from 25 – 29 September (excluding to and from the airport)
- WIFI access in public areas of the Congress Centre
- Internet access via the Internet Zone
- A city map
* Catering on congress days is not included in the registration fee. Congress participants can buy lunches and refreshments from the cash bars located around the venue.
How do I get a registration invoice?
Contact the ECC 2015 registration team for an invoice. Ensure that your invoicing details are correct. Should your invoice details appear incorrectly after registering, please send an email to the Congress Secretariat within 24 hours. Invoicing details submitted after this time will be subject to an administrative fee of 50 EUR. Please note that invoices are only sent upon request by email (PDF format).
How do I get an invitation letter?
Obtaining a visa remains the sole responsibility of the participant. It is strongly recommended that nationals from countries, requiring a visa to enter Austria, apply for their visa as early as possible. If needed, an official invitation letter for visa application is available for download from your registration profile (activated only after payment is received). To download it, log in with your username and password and click on REQUEST VISA LETTER. Regular cancellation deadlines apply, regardless of whether your visa was granted or not.
Cancellations and replacements
I cannot attend, what are my options?
• Cancellation: Contact the Congress Secretariat before 4 August 2022 to cancel your registration and request for a refund (100% of the registration fee minus 120 EUR administrative fees. We will process the refund within 15 working days).
• Replace a registered participant with a new participant: Contact the Congress Secretariat for further action. There is an administrative fee of 95 EUR for this service. Kindly also provide a valid credit card details (number, expiry date, CVC code and name of the card holder).
CME/Certificate of attendance
How do I get a certificate of participation/attendance?
The CME/certificate of attendance will be available online on the last day of the congress. You will need your badge number to access it and will be requested to fill in a short questionnaire to be able to print it.
Are child care facilities available onsite at ECC 2015?
Please note that children under 18 years are not allowed in the Congress thus child care service is not provided at the Congress.
PRINT THIS PAGE