All scientific sessions will be captured and made available for viewing online. The user-friendly interface gives viewers the impression of a front-row seat at all congress presentations. Web-captured presentations offer participants the opportunity to enjoy sessions which they may have missed, wish to hear again or want to share with others. Webcasts will be available here.
- Q: Do I have access?
A: All registered delegates have access during the congress. For non-delegates, the webcasts will be available as of 2 October.
- Q: How do I get access?
A: The webcasts will be available right here. Use the badge code printed on your Congress badge or use your ECCO login code. As of 2 October, access only with ECCO login code.
- Q: When will the webcasts be available?
A: Sessions will be available by the end of each Congress day. After one week everybody (also non-participants) can see the webcasts – SEE ABOVE.
What you get from the webcasts:
- Experience sessions as if you were there: Slides and speak simultaneously
- Expand presentation or speaker video at will
- HD quality and fast loading
- Speakers’ mouse movements captured
- Fast forward by slide
- Search by track, session type, speaker or keyword
PRINT THIS PAGE